Top class, professional data destruction! This document shredder impresses with its innovative IntelligentDrive motor and operating concept and incorporates a touch screen display. Perfect for large working groups of up to fifteen people.
HSM Securio P36 OMDD
Approved Top Secret Paper and Optical Media Shredding in a Single Machine
- Made in Germany
- The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %.
- One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance
- Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3″ touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinder made from 100% solid steel for high cutting capacities
- Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognizes automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in
- The separate media cutting unit with a waste container effortlessly shreds CDs/DVDs, credit and loyalty cards as well as floppy discs into small particles (2 x 2 mm). The shredded material can then be disposed of with the waste materials already sorted.
- This maintenance friendly document shredder has an integrated automatic oiler which ensures that you have a consistently high cutting capacity
- A separate metal detection feature protects the cutting unit and stops the device if metal parts, such as staples, are inserted. These can be removed and the shredding process can continue
|Type / Security||Type II Level 6 Top Secret|
|Model||HSM Securio P36 OMDD|
|Number of Users||10+|
|Nominal* Particle Size (inches)||1/32 x 3/16|
|Nominal* Particle Size (mm)||1 x 5|
Do you need a complete destruction of your data or intellectual property?