The Proton T-4 (shown with optional deployment case) produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss Negative field. The T-4 achieves this by using a unique, patented “Reverse Polarity”. Other degaussers may have either a positive or negative pulse, but only one. The T-4 has both and it is fully automatic.
- Approved to erase all magnetic media available today.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for destroying classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present before degaussing. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Patented “Reverse Polarity” Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) technology.
- Fully automatic operation: no drawer to open and close, simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Lightweight and portable design enables table top or floor operation.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.